Call Now Button
Summer Time Security Tips
Tips to avoid being burgled this summer
Going away on holidays this summer avoid coming home to find your home has being burgled
- Its very tempting to leave your windows open in this beautiful weather, but when you are leaving the house close all windows, better a warm house than to find your home burgled.
- Fit good quality locks to your entry doors and fit additional quality locks to your windows.
- Letters & Post – If you have a good relationship with a neighbours ask them to take a key and collect your post daily or get an post to keep your post for you till you come home from holidays.
- Install motion detection lights on your property so when there is movement they will come on & follow the burglar.
- Social Media – don’t advertise the fact that you are on holiday on social media wait to you come home to upload your pictures
- Keep your car in front of your property while away this gives the impression of occupancy. If you take your car ask an neighbour to park there.
- Lower your blinds or draw your curtains don’t leave expensive items in full view.