Secure Door Standard
Secure Door Standard – Certified Secure Doors
RC3 Secure Door Standard
The Secure Door Standard RC3 is a door designed to protect against burglary by the use of heavy duty burglary tools. These doors are recommended both for apartments and houses that face an increased risk of burglary. This is a good protection not only against burglary, but also against noise and cold. Doors may be coated with various decorative panels (MDF, UMIDAX, veneer, natural wood, or laminated wood particle board).
- Door frame – bent L-form profile.
- Door leaf – special fire-protective metal construction.
- Hinge with supporting beds, covered with chrome-plated finishing caps -2 items.
- Cut protective roll pins for door hinges (Ø16 mm ) – 2 items.
- Insulation seals – 2 items.
- Additional fire protective insulation seal.
- Eye hole Ø18 mm.
- Outside and inside door finishing – MDF board, laminated with PVC.
- Outside architraves – MDF board,laminated with PVC.
- Main lock – Mottura.
- Rating of sound insulation 41 dB
- Rating of thermal transmittance 1,3 W
- Resistance to repeated opening and closing Class 5
- Identification of resistance to wind load Class 5
- Measurements of air permeability Class 4
- Identification of water tightness Class 6A
- Identification of mechanical strenght and rigidity Class 4
- Identification of fire resistance EI 45
- Identification of burglar resistance Class 3